Friday, July 27, 2007

Well, yesterday I went for a "soft opening" of YOD. I decided that there wasn't really a reason to keep waiting to list the stuff I had ready, although I knew I wanted to do some other cool stuff before I was really ready to have a "Grand Opening". Knowing that would be a few more weeks, I listed stuff but didn't do any advertising or fun stuff like that. I was surprised to see that at one point I had more people on my site than anywhere else on HC!! Very cool! Hopefully sales will pick up and I'll see things moving forward. When we get back from vacation, I hope to have everything set to go.

Grand Opening is set for Tuesday, August 14 at 4 P.M.!! Be there!

1 comment:

The Ninja Knitter said...

Hi Tracy,

Just wanted to let you know that you won the jojoland sock yarn in my advent giveaway! Please send me an email with your snail mail addy and your charitable deed, and I'll get the package out to you asap! Thanks...

~deb